Automatic Tool Changeover is one of the crucial processes of achieving full automation. A lot of crucial time is saved by reducing the duration of non-productive manufacturing, as the set-up can be done concurrently with the operation of the machine.
Clearpack has commissioned multiple End of line packaging lines where the line was able to adjust itself for different SKUs. The process involved automatic gripper changeover by an industrial robot case packer & lane divider adjustment.
1. Universal gripper which can handle multiple SKUs
2. Automatic tool changeover
3. Pantograph with a servomotor for automatic lane guide adjustments
4. Centre-lining and digital read-outs for quick and repeatable settings
5. Recipe-based selection to recall changeover parameters in the HMI
Universal Gripper Automatic Tool Changeover Automatic Drive for Lane Guide Adjustment
The major advantages established are:
Get in touch for more information at email@example.com